ABOUT INDO UK CLINIC
The Indo UK Clinics (IUCs) are designed to be state-of-the-art, scalable, fully integrated healthcare facilities, capable of offering a wide range of clinical services, adapted to the local needs. The IUCs will be operated with clinical governance standards and processes based on the world class models of care from the British National Health Service (NHS). The Indo UK Clinics (IUCs) are high quality, affordable and accessible healthcare facilities, with the aim to complement and enhance the provision of healthcare services across India.
The Indo UK Clinics will provide NHS quality affordable primary healthcare, generic drug pharmacies, laboratory & world-class radiology diagnostic tests for the local population.
ABOUT INDO UK INSTITUTE OF HEALTH
IUIH is one of the world’s largest and most exciting healthcare projects, adding 11,000 beds, 25,000 nurses and 5,000 doctors, providing affordable medical access to about 400 million Indians.
The Indo UK Institute of Health (IUIH) will provide an integrated approach to healthcare across India by partnering with the UK’s best organisations in research, education, manufacturing and healthcare delivery. The goal is to bring healthcare to India which is AFFORDABLE, ACCOUNTABLE and AVAILABLE to all.
- No patient turned away
- Reduce costs across the value chain to make care more affordable
- Operate a tiered system of charges
- Cross-subsidise patients
- Transparency of charges
- Transparency of treatments
- Transparency of outcome
- Bring all major specialties and treatments
- Provide outreach programmes to rural and semi- urban areas
- Develop digital health initiatives by providing remote consultations, advice and monitoring
- Connect with local doctors and nursing homes
- Deliver medical education, training & research to increase the number of skilled medical professionals
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT WWW.IUIH.CO.UK